CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY OF DATA COLLECTED BY CONTRACTORS AND CLIENTS AND PROCESSED BY “DIABOLO MENTHE” EOOD, VAT: 203281113
“Diabolo Menthe” EOOD, VAT: 203281113 collect and process personal data of individuals, clients, contractors, or other contacts (“You”). We are aware of the responsibility we have, to take care and protect your personal data, to comply with the applicable privacy and data protection legislation.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- If you contact us directly for communication and negotiation purposes.
- If you provide your details when signing a contract.
- Leave your email for one of our free or paid subscriptions.
- If you provide your bank details when paying for a service.
- WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
The following categories of personal data may be collected by and for you depending on whether you are our client, contractor, and what kind of services you use:
- Regarding individuals – names, social security number (EGN), ID number and data, telephone, e-mail address.
- Regarding legal entity – financial status, bank account information.
- HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE TREATED
- The processing of your personal data in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation in force and the principles of the European Union Framework Directive on Protection of Information and in particular of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data ES/2016/679 (“Regulation”), must be substantiated under one of several legal grounds and we are required to state the reasons for any use of your data in this Policy.
- Exercise of the rights and obligations of the Company arising from contracts concluded with you.
- Reason for processing: performance of a contract within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation or compliance with a legal obligation within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation.
- Performing financial and accounting activities of the Company in and on the occasion of the contracts sign with you, including: receiving and ordering amounts due on bank accounts, issuing invoices.
- Reason for processing: performance of a contract within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation or compliance with a legal obligation within the meaning of Art. 6, para 1 letter “c” of the Regulation.
- Compliance with a legal obligation.
- The provision of personal data for the fulfillment of legal obligations relating to your personal data is a statutory requirement and depends on a specific request addressed to us by the relevant authorities and authorities.
- Provision of data to third parties – processors of personal data.
- The personal data we collect may be provided for processing of third parties on behalf of the Company, for example for accounting purposes in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation and for ensuring the protection of the data subjects’ rights.
- Data transfer to countries outside the European Economic Area.
- The company does not share your personal data with partners based outside the European Economic Area.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We protect personal data in strict compliance with applicable Bulgarian legislation and the principles of the European Union Framework Directive on Data Protection, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation ES/2016/679.
- FOR HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We store your data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which we received it. If your data is processed for two purposes, we will keep those data for as long as the goal with a longer processing period is reached; but we will stop processing for that purpose with a shorter period after this shorter period.
- We restrict access to your data to those individuals who have to process them for that purpose.
- Under certain circumstances, we may retain your personal data for longer periods of time in order to have a record of your relationship with us in the event of complaints or disputes or if we reasonably believe that there is a possibility of litigation in addition of which your personal data will be needed.
- Storage periods are based on the business needs of the Company and the applicable legislation. Personal data that are no longer needed are irrevocably anonymized (anonymized data can be retained) or destroyed.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
You have certain rights in relation to your personal data, such as you are entitled to:
- ask us to provide you with further details on how your data is used.
- ask us to give you access to your personal information and provide you with a copy thereof.
- obtain the personal data that concerns you and have provided us in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, and – where technically possible – transfer this data to another administrator without undue delay if the processing of your data is based on your agreement or contract done by automated means.
- ask us to update any inaccuracies in the data we store.
- ask us to delete all data for which we no longer have a legitimate reason to process.
- process based on consent and in relation to direct marketing, you may withdraw your consent to stop this particular processing, in the future.
- make an objection to any processing (including profiling) based on legitimate interests unless our cause for such processing constitutes any violation of your personal data protection rights.
- ask us to restrict the processing of your information, e.g. while investigating a complaint.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions, for example when the public interest (for example, in preventing or detecting crimes) or our interests or the rights and freedoms of others. If you exercise any of these rights, we will verify your right to exercise it and we will respond without undue delay, but no later than one month. In more complex cases or when receiving multiple requests, this period may be extended by a further two months, and we will inform you.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your data, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone:
Iliyan Iliev: +359889204034
Valentin Fetvadzhiev: +359886579153
Stefani Todorova: +359899222590
A primary contact for all issues arising during and concerning the processing of your personal data, including requests for the exercise of your rights, Stefani Todorova.
If you are not satisfied with the processing of your data or our response to the exercise of these rights, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Commission at: Sofia 1592, bul. Prof. “Tsvetan Lazarov” № 2, telephone: 02/91-53-518, website: https://www.cpdp.bg
“DIABOLO MENTHE” EOOD
Pascal Tallarida, director